27 March 2006

u.n. moment

Newcastle. Mexico. Manila. Cincinnati. Bratislava. Toronto. Boston. Schwalbach. Costa Rica. Geneva.

No, I'm not naming random places here. This is the participant list for our global face-to-face meeting, which is being held here in Toronto. I know sometimes I say my job is boring and all -- but times like these, I'm reminded how amazing it is to get the opportunity to work with all these folks. It's exciting to finally put faces to all the voices I've been speaking to over the phone for the past 2++ years.

Speaking of voices, we went karaoke-ing during the first night of the meeting. Hell, I have never seen someone* who sang so horribly enjoy singing so much! Hahaha.

And just to show you how very UN we are, I've done the honors of identifying each person's origin in my pics below. :)


*Name withheld because he is our customer, and the customer is king. Haha.

4 comments:

carla said...

"sheila - spain" LOL :D pero wait, hindi ba Mexico or El Salvador?

sheila said...

hindi. spain talaga. :P

kat said...

nakakatuwa naman ito! :)

"times like these, I'm reminded how amazing it is to get the opportunity to work with all these folks"

i agree! :)

sheila said...

hehe. blog na rin about your EBT adventures!