04 March 2006

going down

After living for two weeks in our ritzy North York apartment, walking to work in the freezing cold, and hearing everyone ask why we're not staying downtown where all the young people are, we gave in.

We moved downtown.

Our new apartment is not as fancy as our old one. To be honest, it doesn't even compare --it's older, has no view (it's on the fifth floor and all I can see are the offices next door -- I have to keep my blinds closed most of the time so my neighbors don't see my heart and soul ;) ), and has no amenities except for a tiny gym with old, run down equipment (not enticing to work out at all, especially since people passing by on the street will see you in all your sweaty glory). But it's bigger.



And it's downtown.

So we gave up all the luxury to live downtown, where all the action is. I hope the trade-off is worth it. Haha. Now everyone is asking why we gave up all that for a downtown location. Oh well.

I miss the view, though. :(

2 comments:

carla said...

uy maganda naman ah! sakin ok na ok na yung ganyang condo... ikaw talaga tsk tsk tsk :D

Anonymous said...

hehe. point of comparison ko kasi yung lumang condo, sobrang ganda talaga nun. pero im enjoying downtown, so the trade-off was worth it. :D