02 February 2009

kaksikymmentaviisi

That's Finnish for 25.

And here are 25 random things about me, cross-posted from my Facebook account -- because I am one of those self-involved types who absolutely loved doing this. Enjoy!

25 Random Things About Sheila
  1. For most of my life, I had short hair in an afro, just because I couldnt be bothered to comb my hair.
  2. I need 12 hours of sleep. Anything less than that and I am a zombie.
  3. I am the quietest person girl in my family. (Changed that since my sister says my dad is the quietest one.)
  4. I was once asked out by a waiter.
  5. I was once asked out by a grocer.
  6. I was once stalked by a bellboy.
  7. I was once mistaken for a hooker.
  8. Which leads me to conclude... I am very attractive to men in the service industry.
  9. I do not watch/listen/read the news. I didn't even know about the US elections until someone told me. I recently installed the CNN ticker in the hopes of being more informed, but so far I only know about stupid things like this goat being held in a jail in Nigeria for trying to steal a car, and that cows can produce more milk if you give them a name. Teehee.
  10. I am always mistaken for a Latina. Case in point: In Paris, a street vendor chased after me shouting: "Mexican lady! Mexican laaaaddddyyyy!!!!"
  11. I cannot go more than one hour without peeing.
  12. I have a built-in hot girl sensor. I always check out hot girls.
  13. I have swum in a pool filled with old naked women....
  14. ... and got scolded for having my clothes on.
  15. I cannot sleep without taking a shower first.
  16. I saw Enchanted being shot in Central Park, and thought "Which idiots would want to watch a B-movie like this?!!?" I watched the movie. McDreamy is hot.
  17. I can go for days without leaving my room. I am very good at keeping myself entertained, even when I actually have nothing to do.
  18. Someone once told me that I can be very funny, except I was sad most of the time. That made me sad. Hahaha.
  19. I cannot dance. I dread dancing more than going to the dentist.
  20. I have a hole in my heart.
  21. I used to be so shy, I was scared to order from waiters.
  22. I believe I was haunted by an evil spirit that followed me home from Montreal. I had nightmares for a week.
  23. I absolutely despise waking up early. When I was younger, my parents, our maids, our driver, our dog, etc., etc. had to drag me out of bed and shove me in the shower to make me go to school.
  24. I hate it when other people sit on my bed. My bed is my sacred place!
  25. I am looking for an internship this summer. If you can give me one or know anywhere I can do one, please let me know!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

coolness. that reminds me: i don't think i've added you as a friend yet! :D

Joanna said...

laughtrip pa rin when i read this! hihi

Half said...

I've got the impression that only a Ukranian girl that I've met here in Aix is less sociable than you hahahah
So you u can stay in your room for days reading Paulo Coelho and doing other stuff? Doesn't sound that exciting hahahah
However, thanks for reminding me of Hole Hearted. I will play it tonight, for sure!
Where was the swimming pool episode? :P

I don't read newspapers too.

sheila said...

half, the pool was in finland! haha. you should try it, it's the pool hall right across school. ;) when are you moving to turku?