14 June 2006

that's hot

While walking down Queen Street West today en route to a tempura fix at Sushi Time, I found Much Music's (Canada's version of MTV) parking lot in a flurry of construction activity.

The good? They're holding the Much Music Video Awards this Sunday night... so I do get to see one of those summer street parties everyone's been telling me about after all!

The better? Much Music is right next to our condo. No need to camp out on the street waiting for the stars to show up -- I can just saunter over in my pambahay and slippers and shout, "Hey, <insert name of movie star here>, I live right next door! Wanna come up for drinks?"

The best? Elisha Cuthbert and Paris Hilton are gonna be there. Yeaaaaaaahhhh! Eat your hearts out, boys! (Sorry, my lesbian sides showing. :P) As I've always said, if I could be anyone for a day, I'd be Paris Hilton.

Oh yeah.

That's hot.

No comments: