05 April 2006

the kulot goes curling

Curling?!? What's that?

curling
n.
1. As
dictionary.com defines it: A game originating in Scotland in which two four-person teams slide heavy oblate stones toward the center of a circle at either end of a length of ice
2. A sport I never knew existed until I came to Canada.
3. Or, as GM succinctly put it, a cross between bowling and a giant billiard table. LOL.


I had missed ice-skating and skiing season (I was too busy the first month! Bah!), so I was bugging Michael to take us somewhere we could get an authentic winter experience (otherwise known as bragging rights :P). So here we are curling at the Avonlea Curling Club:

2 comments:

kat said...

didn't know curling existed either until i saw it on tv during the winter olympics. :)

mukhang enjoy kayo ah! :)

sheila said...

enjoy sha! it was more fun (and much harder) than it looked! kala ko kasi dati pawalis-walis lang yun e. :P