22 January 2006

a pajama post

I came home the other day to find these two little critters running around the kitchen. One is adorably kulot like its owner (teehee), and the other looks like an... erm, miniature wolf. They're such cute hyperactive little hairballs. I'm thinking of naming one of them after my boss, Mr. R*. Just imagine the tricks I can teach him: Mr. R, sit! Mr. R, roll over! Mr. R, shut up! And the champion trick: Mr. R, play DEAD! Bwahahahaha. I'm against animal cruelty, though, so I suppose I have to think of some other funky name for them.
*My boss's name has been changed for my protection.

I finally found a copy of L'Auberge Espagnole in, of all places, SM. (Who knew they carried such obscure titles?) It turns out the international release is called The Spanish Apartment, and I was looking under L this whole time. Of course, leave it to local marketing ploys to repackage the movie as something like an American Pie rip-off. At least they preserved the movie in its original subtitled format -- I can just imagine the horror of watching the movie dubbed telenovela style. PS. Romain Duris reminds me of my Frenchie crush. Drool.


Look what I just found on the stairway in Megamall B's basement: it's Gary's famous SM Food Court ad! Hahahahahaha. Nothing can quite prepare you for the shock of seeing an enormous Gary plastered on the wall about to eat a whole table of food. What a riot!


After two months of being in the repair shop, my good old Canon Powershot A70 is back. I'm still thinking of buying a new camera, though, because I find the Powershot too bulky and heavy. I suppose I should wait and see if this is just a case of shopaholic-ism. Anyway, has anyone tried the Kodak EasyShare V530 or the V550?

1 comment:

sheila said...

haha. i originally wanted an ixus izoom, but after experiencing canon's after-sales support, i don't think i'm buying a canon camera anytime soon.

pero true, ganda nga ng image quality ng canon... sobrang pangit lang talaga ng service. :(